Design of Blast Furnace No.7 “Rossiyanka” complex
METPROM specialists developed a feasibility study (design) for the revamping of NLMK's blast furnace shop with the construction of Blast Furnace No. 7 and developed detail design documentation for the main process unit, casthouse and GCP; METPROM also provided designer supervision services.
Blast furnace volume: 4300 m3
Design capacity: over 3.4 mtpa of hot metal
Recovery co-gen plant capacity: 150 MW
The Blast Furnace No.7 "Rossiyanka" project employs most advanced green technologies – highly efficient dedusting systems, closed-loop water recirculation system, maximized recycling of BF off-gas to generate in-house electric power at the co-gen plant constructed as part of the BF complex.
- METPROM was in charge of:
- Blast furnace cooling system;
- Industrial wiring of the BF, casthouse, stove unit, cyclone
- Casthouses No.1 and No.2;
- Construction of a runner system with covers;
- Ducts of the casthouse dedusting system;
- Main and auxiliary casthouse equipment