West Siberian Iron and Steel Plant
Pulverized coal injection systems for blast furnaces
Production capacity: 160 tons of pulverized coal (PC) per hour or about 1.3 mtpa
- Design documentation
- Detail design documentation
METPROM specialists developed the engineering for the main production facilities and infrastructure, with process equipment arrangement; provided technical consulting services; prepared a feasibility study; developed design documentation, rendered support for the approval process with the state expert review bodies.
- Coal thaw shed.
- Static distribution units.
- Rotary car dumper.
- Conveyor galleries with transfer stations.
- Pedestrian overpasses.
- Open storage and silos for coal.
- Coarse crushing station.
- Turn-around conveyor station (Sicon belt).
- Pulverizing department.
- Fire extinguishing pump station for coal preparation, pulverizing department, sanitary effluents.
- Coal reloader.
- Transformer substation