MetProm group is concentrated in realization of ЕРС/М-projects of metallurgical sector in Russia and abroad.
Group of companies was established in 1992 and initiated its operation as an engineering company.
Within 26 years of operation the company implemented more than 50 large investment projects in metallurgical industry and industrial construction.
Major customers include: ArcelorMittal, PAO NLMK, EVRAZ group enterprises, PAO Mechel plants, PAO Severstal, Isfahan metallurgical plant (Islamic Republic of Iran), Helwan metallurgical plant (Arab Republic of Egypt) and many others.
The reference list of MetProm includes implemented projects of construction and renovation of objects for all cycles of metallurgical production.
MetProm success is mainly conditioned by effective organization of business processes in the group of companies, providing the possibility of realizing all stages of the project by own resources. The established practice shows that only the complex approach can satisfy the most demanding customers.
Today the company structure includes:
- engineering Institute (more than 250 personnel);
- project Management Service (more than 100 personnel);
- civil Construction and Erection Companies (more than 600 personnel).
Presently the company has started the implementation of the project aimed at organizing metallurgical equipment production.
- implementation and development of the newest technologies in the area of production designing and engineering;
- 3D-model technologies use, providing the possibility to calculate exactly all aspects, directly influencing the effectiveness of the production process;
- evaluation of the project impact on the environment, development of measures to minimize ecological damage and ensure environmental safety.
- project cost and quality parameters, time of equipment manufacturing and supply conditions optimization;
- implementation of the newest resources saving technologies and know-how.
- to implement each project a design team is formed including all key players, starting with the pre-design studies stage and to the moment of the company reaching the design capacity;
- such scheme of work provides the possibility to create technological, layout, architectural and other solutions with due regard of construction-erection works priority, materials and equipment purchasing schedule, as well as further plant optimal operation.